Privacy and Cookies
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognise you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service: Essential cookies.
We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
For the full disclosure section, including all types of cookies (from essentials to advertising cookies), create your own Cookies Policy.
If there is an online store this Website will:
- Remember what is in your shopping basket
- Remember where you are in the order process
- Remember that you are logged in and that your session is secure. You need to be logged in to complete an order.
In addition cookies may be used to:
- Offer Live Chat Support (If available)
- Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook (If available)
This website will not
- Share any personal information with third parties.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
We use Google Analytics to record user behaviour across the website and Google Maps.
Google Analytics helps site owners analyse the traffic to their websites and apps. When used in conjunction with advertising services, such as those using the DoubleClick cookie, Google Analytics information is linked, by the Google Analytics customer or by Google, using Google technology, with information about visits to multiple sites.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can your find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/